No, that’s certainly not me. There are way more talented people in this country and I’m just someone who’s very enthusiastic when it comes to formulating SEO strategies. However, there are a few that I have met over the web, which I can really say who deserve to be a candidate for this prestigious title, such as:
I’m sure that there are also others out there that I haven’t met yet, but these guys, they definitely have the edge – make that double.
But anyways, the actual purpose of this post:
- Perhaps to have that long tail keyword under my belt – no one’s really searching for it, but just in case someone gets curious (evil laugh).
- To serve as a support page for my search engine optimization services page, which I have plans of playing around with (local search).
- A quick update on what I’ve done as well as to what happened recently to me, this blog and possibly more facts about me.
- Bonus: SEO Ranking Tutorial – from Google (just scroll down to skip the boring part). A great recap for beginners, intermediate, advanced and gurus on how really things work in SEO.
1. I recently crashed my blog’s database because of the WP-optimize plugin, great job Godaddy! (I’m being sarcastic). After fixing the php permission on the host’s side, I’ve reinstalled wordpress and started from scratch, technically, where I had to get my old posts/pages through Google and Bing’s cached version (yes, no backups on my hardware – long story).
2. New clients poured in last month, one reason why it took me so long to fix this blog. These past few weeks were extremely hectic.
3. Launched a new playground – Gear Up Manila – where I will be testing new experiments on local search, natural link acquisition techniques and social media. And of course, to give back to the community.
4. I was working on a new post about optimizing eCommerce sites a few hours ago, but I got exhausted, so I took a break and watched Kick-Ass and Animal Kingdom. Nevertheless, I’ll try to finish that entry later today.
I don’t really enjoy writing about myself, given that I write about what I do more often than not. Why Kaiserthesage? “Kaiser”, which means emperor in Austria, was my first ever codename in Counterstrike (I played the game professionally from 2002-2008). I got the name from the game Breath of Fire, which was a dragon transformation of the Playstation game’s protagonist – Ryu.
The codename was so sticky that everyone started calling me by that name instead of my real name. Even my fiancé calls me by that name.
How about “the sage”? If you’ve already read my about page, there’s a section there where I’ve mentioned that there’s one word, a force, that changed my entire perspectives in life. About 7 months ago, someone emailed me and asked what was that “one word”. And I only replied – “Sageliness”. Yes, I follow Lao Tzu’s teachings (Taoism), since the day my philosophy professor assigned that topic as my report. I absorbed, digested, internalized and practiced that one compelling fraction of Taoism.
Image Credit: Paulofranq
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, advanced or guru-level, you should watch it! Let Google’s core principles in ranking pages be your SEO campaign and strategies’ driving force. Almost Everything that you need to know about search engine optimization is in there, so dig in.
I may not be the best SEO in the Philippines, but I live in a great country (Philippines) and I have the best profession there is in the world (SEO) – having both “root keywords” embedded in me is simply being the best in this side of my universe.