Welcome to my third edition of curated/roundup post series. This volume is a short one and will be highlighting the recent updates and works from my circle (those that I communicate with over the web) and also some other cool posts, which I think are worth sharing.
I will be contributing regularly (as a blogger) to Traffic Travis and Affilorama’s blog so you might want to check them out as I will be sharing more SEO-related posts there weekly/monthly. I was also invited by Technorati to be a contributor on their business channel and I’ll be publishing posts there every month. Here are some from the past few weeks:
- How to Find and Identify High-Value Link Opportunities – Traffic Travis
- 6 Ways to Consistently Grow High-Quality Traffic to your Site – Affilorama
- Companies Spending More on SEO Continue to Rise After Google Panda Update – Technorati
- 79 Link Building Resources (2011 Edition) – Kristi Hines
- Top 25 Social Media Blogs for Businesses – Kristi Hines
- The Best Link Building Blogs, Experts and their Tutorials from 2011 – Tad Chef
- Is the Bank of Social Capital… Broken? – Danny Iny
- Closed Indefinitely… Because I Was Wrong and I Intend to Stop Adding Junk to the Web – Paid in Passive
- What Potential Impact can HTML5 have on SEO? – Adam Heitzman
- Interview with Patrick McKenzie on Programming and SEO – Ross Hudgens
- Building a Content Strategy Methodology in Several Thousand Easy Steps – Eating Elephant
- 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to be Persuasive – Alex Moskalyuk
- The Ultimate Guide to Keyword Research – Glen Allsopp
- 10 htaccess Hacks Every SEO Should Know – Kevin Spence
- When Advanced Link Building = No Rankings – Wil Reynolds
- Augmented Reality – The Future of Link Bait and Viral Marketing – Ryan Clark
- 10 Big Brand Lessons From the Corporate Social Media Summit – Rohit Bhargava
- I will be attending SEO.org.ph‘s First SEO Meetup on July 9, 2011.
- I was also invited to cover Splize.com‘s pre-launch event this July.
- Rohan of Techlunatic just released his first wordpress plugin – Google Plus One Social Share WP plugin – which you can download here. I’ve personally tested the plugin, and I must say, it loads faster than the normal button that Google is providing, plus it’s also customizable via the plugin’s settings.
- Gary of Lawmacs recently launched his first free ebook entitled “Internet Marketing”. You can grab your copy by just subscribing to his email feed (to receive the download link for his free ebook). See more of it on Lawmac’s upper right part of the sidebar.