This is going to be my first speaking gig and I’ll be presenting about what I’ve mostly learned, practiced and experienced in the past year of being an SEO. I haven’t actually done my deck yet, but I’m very excited to do it, probably next week (been busy with my secret ninja training recently).
Mastering Online Ranking Conference is going to be held at UP Diliman, Quezon City on October 29, 2011 (Saturday). So to all the Filipino SEOs, webmasters, bloggers, copywriters, social media practitioners, web developers and designers, I’m inviting you to come and attend this event.
What will you get from it?
- Learn more about the trade (secrets, ninja tricks, etc…).
- Network with some of the most brilliant minds in the local online marketing scene.
- Booze (one of the best parts of the event that I really look forward to)
Topics and Speakers:
- From Local SEO To International SEO Strategies
by Benj Arriola – InternetMarketingInc.com – 2007 SEO World Champion
- How To Build an Authority Site
By Ed Pudol – Lexorsoft.net – CEO
- Viral Marketing Strategies and Content Generation
by Jason Acidre – KaisertheSage.com – Marketing Consultant of Doubledot Media
- Social Media Ninja Tactics
by Ester Del Fierro – Directwithhotels.com – Online Marketing Manager
- How To Bulletproof Your Content and Survive Any Algorithmic Change
By Kim Tyrone Agapito, KimOfTheWorld.com and ArticleScholar.com
- SEO Mistakes To Avoid
by Mark Acsay – SEO Consultant
- Website Audit – Site Analysis and Reporting
by Sheila Dela Pena – Directwithhotels.com – Online Marketing Junior Manager
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Strategies
by Juanito Jacela – CellConversion.com – PPC Strategist
- Surprise Juicy Internet Marketing Topics
by Myles Vives – WebsiteTrafficAttraction.c
- Alfred Palconit – Branders.com – Senior SEO Specialist
More details about the event here:
- Renan Reora
- Joel Baluyot
- Tristan Singkala
- Joel Bangahon
- Charlie Montemayor
- Jayzar Recinto
- Jhie Frago